Once items have been shipped and left us, the responsibility is completely handed over to the third party service- the Royal Mail. After this point there is no way in which we can update or modify any orders, so it is important that all addresses/ shipping options are correct when placing your order.
Any late deliveries will be at the responsibility of the Royal Mail. We have no power in being able to post them any fasters to you. Please visit the Royal Mail website for further details on deliveries.
2nd Class Signed for Shipping
2-5 working days
1st Class Signed For
1-3 working days
(free delivery on orders over £100)
Rest of World tracked
We aim to send all orders out next working day, however please allow 1-4 working days for your order to be sent out.
On certain items there can be up to a ten working day wait before your item is shipped. This can be down to delays and a high volume of orders.
If you have chosen the signed for/ tracked option when checking out, you will receive a tracking number sent via email after your order has been shipped.
Please contact email@example.com for any further queries you have.
If you have chosen the un-tracked/un-signed option, then there will be no tracking number provided. However, you will still be notified when your order has left us.
Returns and Refunds
We allow 14 days after the order date for you to return your goods if you are not happy with them.
If you would like to return your goods then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for address information.
All items must be unworn, in original packing and tags still attached (if any). If your returned items look worn or damaged by customer after inspection then your refund will be denied.
If your item is faulty at all, please email us immediately with photo evidence so we can document it. (If any items are faulty you have 14 days after your order date to return)
Refund must be refunded to the original payment method.
You are responsible for the return shipping and all shipping charges are non-refunded. Olivia’s Sales would recommend signing all returns signed for.
Please note there will be a £2.50 or 10% (which ever amount is less) restocking fee when returning an order.
Terms and Conditions
By ordering any of Olivia’s Sales products, you agree to bound by these terms and conditions.
- You understand and accept that all orders will be made and sent in 1-4 working days, unless notified otherwise. During busy periods such as sales, Christmas, etc processing times are extended to 3-7 working days. Usually all items are sent out next working days.
- Olivia’s Sales reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- We are careful to ensure that the descriptions and specifications of our goods are correct when they are posted on Olivia’s Sales website. However while the colour reproduction of the goods on our website is a close representing, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by browser software or the computer system used by you.
- All orders made are subject to availability. We will try our best to keep all Olivia’s Sales stock levels at the same level to what is publicised on the site, but we are not held responsible if an ordered item is no longer available. We will email you confirmation of this rejected order.
- Please note that delivery periods are expected guide-lines, but we will not be held liable if your delivery takes longer.
- At Olivia’s Sales we are committed to maintaining your privacy. Personal details are stored securely and will not be passed onto any other third parties.